One year program of teaching in China is a unique opportunity for the people who want to spend an extended period of time in China. Working in schools, being immersed in Chinese culture is a good way to explore and experience China that a normal tourist cannot.
The program provides the flexibility of being able to experience Chinese living and understand Chinese great civilizations by teaching in different places of China but with the security of quality work, a monetary support and accommodation.
Unlike other profit organization intended to make a profit, UCE aims at prompting culture and education exchange between US and China. So, we offers more services and charge you as less as possible. Only $ 100 can make your dream of teaching in China come to truth. All of our teaching programs are quality, trustworthy and affordable.
Starts late August or early September - Ends in late August of next year
- Native English speaker;
- Bachelor Degree or above is required;
- Genuinely interested in teaching in China and a great sense of humor would help;
- No Chinese language ability required;
Our services you will receive
- Paid teaching positions throughout China;
- Photos of the schools and teachers accommodation;
- Full employment contract with schools;
- Details of your particular position;
- Contract negotiation service;
- Dispute resolution service;
- Travel consultant service during vacation periods;
- Pick up and drop off at the airport or train station;
- Full and comprehensive and attentive support;
- Ticket ordering service;
One year Program fee: only $100.00
Applicants will be asked to pay $100 for one year program starting in late August or early September each year, if you decide to quit the program before you come to China, all of the program fee can be refunded.
Application fee: $30.00
Application fee will not be refunded after you have been admitted to the program.
Benefits you will receive
1. Basic wages
According to participant's qualifications, experiences and placement location, the monthly salary is varied from RMB 3500 to RMB10000.
2. International Airfare Reimbursement
Teachers selected for 1 year program will be paid for their international round-trip economy ticket from the nearest capital city to China. The amount of reimbursement is different from school to school. But in most cases it would cover all the cost of airfare. In some cases, it is only RMB 7000 or 8000 reimbursement for the airfare.
3. Paid holidays and public holidays
It is usually pre-negotiated with the school. Holiday pay ranges from half of one month salary to one month salary and varies from contract to contract. Teachers arriving late into the program or during the middle of the semester can expect bonuses to be prorated.
4. Medical insurance or free medical care
Usually a school will purchase medical insurance which will cover medical evacuation if deemed necessary or some personal accident insurance for teachers.
5. Travel allowance
From RMB1000 to 2200 Yuan be paid by most schools for summer or winter vacation travel, in some cases, it depending on the length of your teaching work or your performance of teaching work.
6. Apartment with all necessary living provisions supplied
Free apartment provided by most of schools, which is fully furnished and air-conditioned with a bath and shower, a kitchen, a sitting-room, a bedroom.